Terms of Service
Terms of Service
General Use and Conduct
- You may use our website only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms. You agree not to use our website in any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation.
- You agree not to post or transmit any material that is defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, or otherwise offensive.
- You agree not to engage in any conduct that could disable, overburden, or impair our website or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of our website.
- You agree not to attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion of our website or any other systems or networks connected to our website.
- We reserve the right to terminate your access to our website at any time for any reason without notice.
- Our website and all content, trademarks, logos, and other intellectual property on our website are owned by or licensed to us.
- You may not reproduce, distribute, modify, or create derivative works of our website or any of its content without our prior written consent.
- You retain ownership of any content that you submit to our website, such as comments, reviews, or other user-generated content.
- By submitting content to our website, you grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content in any form, media, or technology.
- You represent and warrant that you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to submit such content to our website and to grant us the above rights.
Disclaimer of Warranties
- We make no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of the content on our website.
- We do not warrant that our website will be error-free or uninterrupted or that any defects will be corrected.
- Our website and its content are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis, without any warranties of any kind, either express or implied.
Limitation of Liability
- We will not be liable to you or any third party for any damages arising out of your use of our website or any content on our website.
- This includes any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Our total liability to you for any and all claims arising out of or relating to these Terms or your use of our website shall be limited to the amount you paid us, if any, for access to our website.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless around.pk, its officers, directors, employees, and agents from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, losses, and expenses, including without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of our website or your violation of these Terms.
Modifications to Terms of Service
We may modify these Terms at any time without notice to you. Your continued use of our website after any such modifications shall constitute your acceptance of these Terms as modified.
We may terminate your access to our website at any time for any reason without notice to you.
These Terms and any disputes arising out of or relating to these Terms or our website shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Pakistan.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at [email protected].